Department / Unit:
We are looking for a self-motivated enthusiastic individual to join our team.
The Pembroke Regional Hospital requires one (1) Vascular Health Coordinator. This position is offered on a Temporary Full-time basis.
The Coordinator will practise as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in accordance with the Public Hospitals Act, the Regulated Health Professions Act, and the Standards set by their respective College and will follow the Hospital’s Mission, Vision and Values, and policies and procedures.
Applicants must be available to work all shifts and weekends.
- Degree in related health care field, or equivalent expert knowledge and experience in a recent leadership role
- Current certificate of competence as a Regulated Health Professional
- 5 years recent clinical experience
- Previous adult education/program development experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in critical and high stress situations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and with respect in an oral and written format with patients, public, colleagues and other health disciplines
- Demonstrated effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent project management skills with multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement change
- Excellent organizational, critical appraisal, analytical skills
- Self-directed with demonstrated creativity, flexibility and initiative skills
- Demonstrated coaching, mentoring and teambuilding skills
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work in a collaborative care model with all members of the health care team
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer office applications
- Demonstrated commitment to patient safety
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Demonstrated experience in clinical outcome measurement and continuous quality improvement
- Must have demonstrated ability to meet the attendance standards of the Hospital
- Bilingualism is preferred